Why are people hesitating in taking the H1N1 vaccine whilst millions of doctors and health personnel are urging people to be vaccinated for free or at a very low cost?
7 reasons why to take the swine flu vaccination:
- Though 99% of the population suffering from the H1N1 virus suffer regular flu symptoms, 1% die a sudden death.
- Because the virus is probably new, most people lack immunity.
- People who are in the prime of their lives, could be severely affected by the virus. This risk group can also suffer from bacterial ammonia after the virus attack on the respiratory organs.
- The pandemic influenza virus travels rapidly from person-to-person. It would benefit by preventing infection or more severe consequences of flu.
- 2009 H1N1 is a relative of the 1918 virus that killed 50 million people worldwide.
- Pregnant women, caregivers for children younger than 6 months old, health care and emergency personnel, anyone between the age of 6 months and 24 years old and anyone with a medical condition that could increase the risk of complications are in the high risk group due to lack of immunity and severe exposure to the flu.
- The vaccine will determine between a lots and lots of deaths or a way fewer deaths.
On the other hand, why are thousands of people against the vaccination?
7 reasons why not to take the vaccination:
- No vaccination is 100% safe. It can cause both mild reactions such as headaches, mild fevers, but also trigger serious reactions such as the Guillain-Baré syndrome. There could also be several unknown side effects since the vaccine is relatively new to be documented about.
- H1N1 vaccinations contain thimerosal, a preservative that prevents bacterial contamination of the vial. But thimerosal contains a form of mercury. Thins ingredient is related to ADHD, Autism and Alzheimer. The vaccination in similarity to the virus has also caused deaths .
- Many more die from the regular seasonal flu than H1N1.
- The 1976 U.S outbreak lead to a vaccination program, which resulted in many more deaths than what the flu had lead to.
- Many researchers warn that over-use of the flu vaccine and antibiotics could apply genetic pressure on viruses resulting in viruses to more likely mutate towards an ability of resistance and leading to a more deadly strain. We don’t know how virulent this virus can become.
- There is a possibility that the vaccination could cause more harm than the virus itself due to its side effects.
- Many vaccine creators have refused to take the vaccination. In addition has half of health care refused the vaccine. Are the authorities hiding something from us?
To be vaccinated, or not?